The default invoice template can be customized to include company specific information such as images, addresses and other information.
- Select the account you wish to use as the organization account.
- Copy the Account ID
- Navigate to Setup > Invoice Template and click + update
- Add the Account ID to the representingAccountID field
- Click Update Invoice Template
- Navigate to the account you have set
- In the Actions drop down menu select Edit
- Add the link to the Logo URL field, ensure the URL uses https
- Click Update Account
Set Invoice Logo position
- In Setup > Invoice Template select ID_LEFT or ID_RIGHT from the Header Display drop down menu to set the position of the invoice logo
Account Billing Address
- In the Actions drop down of the organzation account select Add Address
- Add the information and click Done
- In the invoice template settings you can use Include Footer to choose whether to include this address on invoices
Customer Billing Address
- The process for include the customer billling address on invoices is the same. Set the address in via the Actions menu of the customer account.
- You can also use the invoice template to set the following:
- Show/Hide Tax is all invoice lines are zero-value
- Show/Hide unit proce
- Group invoice line items by Product, Rate Plan or Product and Rate Plan