JOIN US AT
Jobs at Billforward
At Billforward, our billing platform powers some of the largest Software and ISP companies in the UK and North America. We are a small team, well-funded, growing and focused on building a world-class company.
We are currently seeking a talented Back-End Developer to work closely with our clients in order to provide an excellent on-boarding experience. The ideal candidate will have a start-up attitude, able to focus on the most pressing and income generating tasks. They’ll have excellent customer service and support skills as well as an ability to understand limitations of our system and work around them to achieve good customer outcomes.
About the Role:
- Hybrid remote – the candidate should be able to travel to London up to 1 day per fortnight.
- Full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule.
- Salary: around £55,000 – £85,000 per year (depending on experience)
- Participation in company share options scheme, subject to performance
- Java and/or Kotlin experience
- Experience of creating RESTful services
- A focus on quality and testing
- Experience in communicating with customers
- The ability to take requirements from a customer, understand the reasons behind them and find a workable solution with the minimum effort from both the customer and in terms of Billforward development
- Experience with invoicing or financial systems
- Support, pre-sales or post-sales experience
- Front-end development skills (limited experience is suitable)
- Willing to go beyond the job role as appropriate
- Start-up attitude
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable working in a team
To apply, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Billforward is a billing and revenue company. All prospective employees will be subject to a background check.
Billforward is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law