For any business, the search for a recurring billing partner can become pretty confusing- especially as you come across more and more options. Naturally, when a business decides that it requires recurring billing and subscription management technology, it is likely to consider a number of things:
1. Is this something that can be provided in-house? If the necessary technical skills are not available in-house, it’s time to start looking for a recurring billing partner. Building Vs Buying your Billing Platform | Billforward
2. How do you choose a recurring billing partner? What exactly is it that your business should be looking for? What Factors you Should Consider when Choosing a Recurring Billing Platform (billforward.io)
3. Once your business has found a billing partner to consider- what next? How do you get informed about whether or not the platform can meet your needs?
In our blog we’ve previously discussed the decision between building and buying a billing platform, and what your business should look for in a billing platform if it decides to search for an external billing partner. So today, let’s have a look at the best course of action to take when you’ve come across a billing platform, such as Billforward:
So, you’ve found Billforward and now you want to see if the platform can meet your billing and subscription management needs. What is the best approach to take?
Begin with some Basic Research:
- Take a look at the main documentation of the billing platform. For Billforward, our FAQ’s cover everything you need to know about getting started with Billforward, such as the technical in’s and out’s, and how long you can expect it to take to get fully set up and running with our platform.
- Flick over the main parts of the website information that matters to you most- such as pricing and platform features. It’s important that you don’t get bogged down trying to find out everything about a platform- remember to keep your business and it’s needs in mind so that you can focus on what it is that you’re looking for.
- When it comes to the nitty gritty and you want to know if the platform can work for you before signing up- reach out to the support team! At Billforward, you can email email@example.com about your use case and any questions you might have, and receive expert help and guidance from our sales, technical and support teams wherever you need it!
See it for Yourself:
- Having the opportunity to experience a recurring billing platform before you commit to it is a great way to get an understanding of the platform and how it would work with your business. At Billforward we know that staying flexible to meet the needs of our customers is key, and so we provide a range of ways that you can take a look at and try out the Billforward platform, including:
- Offering a live demo of our platform
- A 30-day free trial when you sign up to our Start-Up Plan
- The opportunity to get used to the Billforward platform by using our Sandbox environment when you're signed up. In the Sandbox environment, you can play around with the platform and try out different things! This allows you to practice set ups and pricing for your business without them going live.
Curious about what Billforward could do for your business? Why not check out our website, join us for a live a demo, or even try out Billforward for a 30 day FREE trial?